|Trusts & Asset Protection
Our work in this area ranges from the preparation of wills and powers of attorney to establishing trusts, and company structures to protect your personal and business assets.
We can also advise how to reorganise your assets to address your circumstances, such as guarantee liabilities and retirement home fees.
Do you know you can easily preserve an extra $10,000 above the Residential Care Subsidy limit? Contact us to find out how.
Specialist asset protection services we offer include:
- Wills and powers of attorney
- Family trusts
- Trusts for inheritance, funerals, education, retirement and special needs
- Trading trusts and business trusts
- Relationship property agreements for married and de facto (including same sex) couples
- Property sharing agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Business planning
- Tax-efficient business structuring
- Asset planning to manage risks, such as guarantees.
- Funeral trusts
- Business succession planning
We have lawyers who specialise in trusts and asset protection planning. Please contact Roger Hayman, John Evans or Wendy Lindsay.